The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) has launched the TaxPro MAX portal for payment and filing of tax returns. Taxable persons in Nigeria and non-resident persons can use the new portal for tax processes. FIRS user guide for value added tax will help users navigate the online portal with ease.
- Visit https://taxpromax.firs.gov.ng
- Existing users can log in while new users will register at the designated FIRS office to access the portal
- After logging in to the home page, click on “Taxes Due” and then select the Tax type.
- Under the Action column, click on “Process” to initiate the process.
- Complete the schedules (if any) such as sales adjustment, exempt and zero-rated goods and services.
- Click on “Add Record” and then “Proceed”.
- The VAT form will load after a user has completed all schedules.
- Under “Returning Currency”, select the currency type.
- Insert the Total Sales/Income Exclusive of VAT
- Tick the box for the declaration form
- Confirm entries and submit.